Monday, September 23, 2024

More Christian Music

 My brother and I are still playing around with that AI music generating software, Udio. It can generate excellent tunes and really puts emotion into the voices. It truly is amazing what God has allowed humans to do.

I figured I'd put out a few more songs we were able to 'direct' (and in Tim's case, write). 

First, one of my absolute favorites, my brother Tim did this one, and unlike myself, he writes the lyrics completely himself. This one actually made me cry...

O Heavenly Father, Make Us Like Thee!


You can view the lyrics and download the MP3 or Wave file here: https://www.udio.com/songs/rcJrrJTqABKtrnga2JSeF7

And next is one that I 'directed'. I am HORRIBLE with poetry, rhyming n' making lines have rhythm.  So I utilize Chat GPT for the lyrics, though I don't just generate them and take them as is, I make it generate a lot of prompts and several versions of the lyrics. Then I go back through and revise each verse, switching out words, chunks of the verses and/or prompting new lines to get to the concepts I'm looking for.  

This song was inspired by a quote I had taken from one of my Uncle Rick's sermons a while back, and I include concepts that my dad has given in his sermon's over the years. Oh, and they've implemented a new feature that allows you do make a video with the 'lyrics' embedded, though they sometimes don't keep up very well. The song I posted above didn't have them embedded but the rest do: 

Toward Holiness

Keep This next one is based on an excerpt from one of my dad's sermons on Romans 7:

Complete in His Redemption


Here's another one of Tim's, based on Hebrews 5:

Be Now Mature


And Finally, one more of Tim's based on Hebrews 6:
Better Things For You

We're working on a bunch of Christmas songs too. I'm planning on posting many of them in a month or so.  Though they're available already on our profile pages, so if you're in the Christmas mood already, I've been compiling them in a playlist: https://www.udio.com/playlists/fSBXAAaXvBNiNs7sHaMhu7

Anyway, this software is still very fun and amazing. It is not longer free. Well, it is kind of, but you only get a very limited amount of generations and features to play with. But it's not very expensive and I find it worth it, the standard plan, which is what I use, is $10 a month

No comments:

Post a Comment